What it means to be a member.
Your membership is the best way to give you access to resources to help make you successful in your educational journey. You have opportunities to connect with professionals in your community and other communities. You will be part of a network that helps to advocate for children, staff and families. As a member you have access to cutting edge resources as well as leadership opportunities. Whether you are just starting out in the field or have been in the field a long time you will be part of our family. Your membership includes so much more, here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate through our systems.
Entry Level Membership
Entry Level membership is a digitally-based introduction to NAEYC and its diverse professional resources. Are you a student or young professional joining NAEYC for the first time? This is where to start!
· Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more— through NAEYC digital resources.
· Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members who share your specific passion.
· Discounted insurance offerings through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE), including professional liability insurance, home, auto, and others.
· 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
· Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only VIP lounge at Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
· Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
· Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week
Benefits include all Entry Level membership benefits, plus:
· One complimentary NAEYC book, published and selected by NAEYC, delivered to you during your membership year.
· Deep discounts and coupons for every teacher’s favorite retail and entertainment venues across the country.
· One complimentary registration for one NAEYC online professional learning course during your membership year.
Benefits at this level include all Entry and Standard membership benefits, as well as:
· A total of four complimentary publications handpicked by NAEYC and delivered to you during your membership year, as well as one $20 coupon for an additional publication of your choice (for a total of 5 free books each year!).
· Complimentary registration for two NAEYC online professional learning courses during your membership year.
· Exclusive access to VIP events, such as book signings and networking sessions, at NAEYC’s Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
This is an exciting new membership option designed for members outside of the early learning profession, such as parents, grandparents and other community members.
· Access to exclusive NAEYC content specifically for families. Looking for high-quality early learning centers? Wondering how best to support your child’s learning once they get home from school? This is the membership option for you!
· Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members to learn about specific topics in early childhood. A great resource for families!
· Discounted insurance offerings, including home, auto, and life insurance.
· 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only sales during the year.
· Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week.
Benefits for Everyone
All NAEYC members receive discounts off Office Max and Office Depot… Look what you get!
All Members can save up to 80% on online and in-store purchases including:
1. Technology products
2. Office essentials
4. Cleaning supplies
5. And more …………………………………………..
How do I join?
Can my organization join NAEYC?
NAEYC is a professional association with membership for the individual, not organizations.
Discounts are offered to organizations purchasing 50 or more Standard or Premium memberships at one time and through one payment transaction.
Learn more about giving the gift of membership to your staff through a group purchase by contacting Jim Carter at (202) 350-8851.