Were you at the 2014 CAEYC Pathways to Quality conference?
Here are the highlights and participant comments from this year’s spectacular event!
Bob Sornson delivered a full day pre-conference session speaking about helping your staff set the conditions for developing self-regulation and empathy in your programs and classrooms.
Participants were engaged and invigorated!!
Here's what they said:
- Bob was excellent, a dynamic, knowledgeable speaker this is such a critical topic-we need more of this!
- A day well spent
- Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for bringing Bob to CT
Saturday’s conference was also a great professional development experience!
Bob Sornson delivered an inspiring keynote about exploring the conditions which help young learners fall in love with learning and help teachers find joy in building a highly effective classroom culture.
- Spectacular choice of sessions
- I was so inspired by the keynote
- I can’t wait to make changes in my classroom, thank you!
Karen Papacoda, 2014 Outstanding Teacher Award Recipient and Karen Rainville, Executive Director, CAEYC, at the Awards Reception on October 17, 2014
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, October 16 & Saturday, October 17, 2015 at the Crowne Plaza in Cromwell.
Featuring Holly Elissa Bruno delivering presentations you don't want to miss!